07 May 2010

AMPUTAPE PORTLAND


Portland kills it once again, this time courtesy of the Amputape label. A 40+ minute compilation featuring bizarre insanity (TRANSIENT, SEI HEXE), killer crust/HC (ABANDON, RAW NERVES, SQUALORA), the apocalypse female fronted metalcrust of MURDERESS, just plain apocalypse from MACHINE GUN CONGRESS and just plain metal from HONDURAN. No lengthy write up describing how each of these bands are awesome, just me letting you know that each of these bands are awesome, so download if you don't believe me, and then send Amputape your four measly dollars and get one for yourself.




4 comments:

SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENTS said...

my wife will love this stuff

Aesop said...

Bought one of these off of Transient (great folks) when we (not great folks) played with them in Portland. It has been ruling my deck since then, mainly because of Murderess actually. Anyhoo, thanks for making this fit in my iPod.

Alex R. Delp said...

Haha my friend and I put this tape out. Awesome to see it get recognition. PDX is killin' it!

Unknown said...

good tape! bought it when murderess came through eugene