20 January 2010

SEALINGS


Here's some pretentious arty shit that some of you will hate.  Of course, some of you will also love it.  The first track, "My Boyfriend's Dead," is a dark synth-drenched dirge that reminds me of early SUICIDE with a modern COLD CAVE-esque touch, it's by far the best track on the tape.  "Atomised" is more of a straight rock number, and serves primarily as a segueway into the second side which is more along the lines of the first track, but trade the COLD CAVE reference for early JESUS AND MARY CHAIN.  Yeah, I know...I'm not punk at all.  Oops.

5 comments:

pressvre said...

this blog kicks ass!
keep posting!

Aesop said...

This rules.

VBERKVLT said...

Is there any additional info about this band or release?

I, Monarch said...

I want more Sealings. How 'bout that Split?

I, Monarch said...

I want more Sealings. How 'bout that new split?