23 December 2021

DEAD HERO



I remember getting blown away by Colombia's DEAD HERO five years ago like it was yesterday - a truly excellent and memorable gig experience all around (the experience is detailed here) - so I wasn't bummed when Pissed Off put all of the band's recordings on one tape so I could blast the fuck out of them even more. Forceful, anthemic melodic Oi! - I could rave about everything this band does and how well they combine elements to make a complete package, but you should just listen to the shit yourself. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have to offer major thanks for this.... I followed the crumb trail to the Bandcamp page for this cassette. Their asking price??? $999.00 OK, then.

the wizard said...

You'll probably notice that the $999 price is to discourage buyers, because the Malaysian Post has restricted all international mail and parcel services....