26 September 2011

RATFACE // DESPERATE HOURS


You surely know the drill by now - a noisy drunken hardcore assembly recorded live on the radio from Pittsburgh's RATFACE (and yeah, for those keeping track, the band features dudes from ANNIHILATION TIME and FLAK) backed with a noisy drunken hardcore assembly from DESPERATE HOURS, who hail from the oh so very hippie beachside college 'burgh of Isla Vista. Or maybe they are from Santa Barbara, which is really just the insanely wealthy version of Isla Vista, but either way they rule. Have a good week.

6 comments:

Wizago said...

Desperate Hours is from IV, not Santa Barbara...a minute difference for non-Californians, but a crucial one, if you live there!

Anonymous said...

THIS IS SO EXCITING THAT THIS EXISTS.

mikxxx said...

and i was in a moud to ask you for Desperate hour's "the ironies..." 7'' yesterday...fuck dude, you're in my brain. thanx

Anonymous said...

Could you possibly re-up this Robert?an "old" pgh punk trying to catch up. Thanks for all you do!
Chuck

RobSk8Lurker said...

Hey I am not sure of whom to speak with, my name is Rob me and Chuckles spent a longtime together in SB. but I have been trying to get in contact with Chuck over a few years. I stayed with him at a few places in Santa Barbara and want to check in on him. If I could get his contact info i.e. E-mail address that'd be tight if not his Instagram if he is into it. Please relay info to me at melkor@gmail.com thanks buddy

RobSk8Lurker said...

Melkordoom@gmail.com I meant