25 August 2018

=======


Before getting stumped by this tape, I would have considered myself pretty good at reading metal script....but here I am left stumped. POMIS? PARISH? TOOMIAH? RMBS? I welcome all attempts,it will be a fun game for the whole family to enjoy. And while we enjoy the challenge of decoding, the contents provide a challenge of their own. Guitar/Keyboard/Drum bl(e)ak metal of the strangest order - sinister, fukkd, and incredible out of tune, so much so that it must be intentional, and even the keys seem off by a half step or more at times. The four tracks contained are supremely awkward but also ruthless...I'm intrigued. 


3 comments:

Rayco said...

First time listening to this band, sounds weird enough to my liking.
Great blog, un saludo.

k_wack said...

Have you come across any more info on this band/release?
One of my favourite releases of 2018 (if it is indeed released in 2018)
and I have no idea who they are?
Was this submitted by the band?

Anonymous said...

Hi, any info on this band yet?