05 June 2018

TOWANDA


Can't really put a finger on why I liked this one as much, or as instantly, as I did. I mean, the opening bars or "Amazon Woman" are so gloriously fukkd that it's hard to not pay attention - the tortured guitar struggling to emit anything beyond a grunt while vocals blurt staccato with sass and soul. It's like SCRATCH ACID and THE VANISHING, but punker than either. Rhode Island makes 'em right, forget what you think is cool and get amongst TOWANDA

I could have just let the label say it all for me:



1 comment:

Vince said...

Hello Rob,

you wanted some comment Chemical cat, heres one.... this ounds like it is, crappy 80s pop music hahaha i'm not too sure i have to thank you for remember me what i could hear on the radio back then!
but for some reasons, at time i heard hints of the apostles!

anyway, again nobody cared to tell you but you forgot the link on the previous post.

and thanks again for all the great music!