20 June 2019

MURDER BURGER


Someone want to help the rest of us out with this one? The home-copied tape has the seminal 1987 Digging In Water compilation, plus these six insanely crucial UK punk tracks attributed to MURDER BURGER. "Every Eight Seconds" was recorded by DISORDER (it took me a while to realize why it sounded so familiar), but everything else here was new to my ears....and it's all sick. The recording (and/or) reproduction is a little rough, but MURDER BURGER offer quintessential UK anarcho with gusto (check the raw churner "De-Liberation") and I'm fully addicted. I want to know more, and I want everything to remain a mystery. Anti-patriarchal, pro-animal rights, clenched fist pogo punk...

2 comments:

SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENTS said...

hell yes been searching for this one classic

bat29 said...

Nice post! The tape you've digitized here was from my tape collection, a part of which I sent to the Maximum Rock 'n' Roll archives about 15-16 years ago. This tape was sent to me by Taf from Disorder because I was putting together a compilation tape and was looking for bands from the UK. The first tape we put out was titled Pass The Elixer and had some live tracks from Disorder. I didn't use the Murder Burger tracks on the first comp. A second one was planned with Murder Burger, Mulch (another UK band Taf sent me recordings of), A-Priori, Capital Scum (Belgium) and a couple bands from Yugoslavia. That tape was titled Bullshit In A Reflecting Pool but never came out in the end. Anyways, thanks for my tape back. I've been looking for a copy of this demo for a long time and have been cracking myself for not digitizing it before I gave it up.

Disorder/Mulch tape posted on my blog here with dead links: http://noiseaddiction.blogspot.com/2011/04/disordermulch-live-1986.html