22 June 2019

LIL TITS


Chicago's LIL TITS are like a drug addled beating. I'm not sure if it's you or your assailant who are on The Drugs, but one of you is definitely not in this reality but the beating doesn't stop. Monotonous, atonal drunk garage with a bombastic presentation, like if SMUT (MN) had the guts you always kinda wish they did. They take some kind of unknown witch garage sound and play it fast and loose and heavy, and it's scary how well it works. This tape was recorded live at Chicago's Empty Bottle in 2015 - and while perhaps that means I should have posted it on Escape Is Terminal instead (still active, with lots of recent bangers...just saying), I feel like freakout traxxx like "Slay Ride" and "Peaking" deserve the full treatment. I mean - their last EP was called Freak Flag, so obviously I am all in. 




No comments: