08 October 2015

SHORTLIVED


Seven minutes of complete and utter annihilation from New Zealand.  Riffs are killer, attack is ferocious, people are cool as shit to hang out with, and I fukkn swear that if this band were from somewhere cool then people would have lost their shit. Well, it's been a few years, and no one's looking, so feel free to let yourself go, motherfukkrs. Also - they pressed a 12" in criminally limited quantities, but a lot of them made it off their island(s), so I suggest you start looking.

Notes: 
**The breakdown in "I Don't Pray, I Think" is so short and so unbelievably sick. 
**I want to visit New Zealand's southern island someday. 
**This band makes me want to listen to '00s fastcore forever. 
**The riff that starts "Fundamentalist" is so simple and so simply perfect. 
**Punks should wear shoes....I mean, I'm not wrong here.

2 comments:

God Harvest said...

This fuckin' band is so stellar. Dudes are cool, and band is fucking tight. Love this. Nice post.

Austin

Fes said...

These peoples were/are radical, that 12" is undoubtedly a screamer. You welcome down to the south island anytime Wizard, just remember to bring your tape collection...