22 November 2010

CERVIX


A few folks have been howling for this obvious addition to the Noise Punk Monday stable, but no one howls louder than the vocalist for New York City's CERVIX. These vocals are somewhere between amazing and just plain weird, and I went from loving them to being annoyed and back at least twice during this tape. Total raw distort, as you've come to expect, but these kids give new meaning to raw with this recording. The whole thing sounds like it was dubbed in a toilet...while someone was using it...but the result is still sick as hell. 

This Noise Punk Monday comes to you from my grandmother's house in Houston. If there's anything I should do here tonight, someone needs to let me know...

5 comments:

nick said...

brilliant, haha. Houston... go watch NO TALK or SECRET PROSTITUTES practice or hollah at the guy from Bad Hair Life, he's a sweetheart

Slobodan Burgher said...

thanks!

the wizard said...

nick - if only I had known WHERE they practice?!? Trust me, I was in Conroe and would have to get down with some hardcore while I was around.

Cocuyo said...

horale suena locoo
thanks

the wizard said...

re-upped