27 December 2019

STILETTO


If you got half a fukkn brain, then you're paying attention to the punk and hardcore coming out of SE Asia. I'm not going to try to make a list of bands and scenes and labels because all I would see later is all of the bands and scenes and labels that I missed, so I'm just going to say that that's where you should put your eyes and your ears, and that's where you should focus your consumption. Singapore's STILETTO are a prime example - primal, raw, ferocious hardcore punk...but with hooks and swagger. Seven minutes of pure destruction...there are days when I just want to listen to this demo over and over. Make the right choice. 


This tape was brought into the world by Pissed Off! Records in Malaysia. I strongly recommend keeping your finger on their pulse....they never fucking fail. 

No comments: