22 October 2018

CARCINOGENZ


I know you like it raw, and I know you like it weird. I know you like your riffs to be out of control, and I know you like the guitars to sound like trash cans, and I know you like the drums to make everything real real fast, even if you can't really even hear when they are doing all of the time.  I know you have ultra short attention spans (all of you, to be clear), which is probably how you found yourself here....and probably why you're gonna take this seven minute hyper speed mutant stomp with D. Boon guitars to bed with you tonight. Because it's all of the things that you want. Really, it is. You should trust me. 


1 comment:

Sinpunk said...

Another round of some Bakersfield sound and FUCK KORN . Bako has some amazing bands . There is a movie kinda like Floradora and produced again by Nate Berg (bassist forSharon Tate). Bones Of Brundage will have interviews and band members , locals in the scene and video concert clips from the 80s to 2000. It's like a history lesson of the Bako underground scene .