08 February 2013

NO MORIR SI!


In short, this is a killer compilation of South American punk and hardcore, nothing short of essential. A lengthier description would include meeting a member of FRACASO in Vancouver a few weeks back and having a great time hanging out and talking about punk and politics and life and then he gave me this tape he made for a friend. That bit of background isn't really all that much longer, but you should be spending your day listening to this tape, not reading my words.




3 comments:

Jose Juan Posada said...

Thanx again Rob.
Beautiful Shit here again. Only in S.A . jejejeje.

I'm Jose juan guitar player of Dexkoncierto, DESTINO and other bands.
Go to my blog if you want info about Medellin-Colombian Hardcore Punk scene from the 80s.

http://josejuanposada.blogspot.com/

Seeya

G O D said...

thanks for this.it was a great listen ,kept me going today!

FuseRed said...

hey, just wanted to say thanks for all the great music here - especially been tracking the new latino/a bands seems there is so much going on at the moment...

I pulled together a comp Music Para La Destrucción: the New Wave of Latino / Latina HC & Raw Punk

on my blog http://subcultatlas.blogspot.com that couldnt have happened without all the excellent stuff here & on Cola de Rata + Hardcore Por Vida so massive cheers

(looking forward to hearing this comp too - thanks)