17 October 2011

INFERNÖH


I missed the boat on this one, it sold out before I even knew it existed (like most of the things D-Takt & Råpunk put out). The word on the street was that INFERNÖH are the second coming of ANTI-CIMEX, and while I don't necessarily subscribe to that opinion, this is certainly one of the finest plastic shells to pass through my hands in quite some time. Justin loaned me his copy so I could share it here and you too could enjoy Scandi-beat madness and searing leads. Guitarist from SKITKIDS has a hand in this, in case you needed anymore reason to dive in - it's every bit as good as advertised.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And also Herätys' drummer, Fy Fan' singer and Skiplickers' bassplayer...

Anonymous said...

skiplickers guitar player. The bass player is weirder than me. And thanks for sharing our demo, (and the millions of other tapes). New songs have been recorded...LP soonish.
MANGEL

Blind Justin said...

I would just like to add an I'LL to the "...LP soonish" comment.