18 January 2023

MAGNETIZER




From a kid who started the century in SHARP KNIFE and QUEST FOR QUINTANA ROO and then moved into the new decade with YI before hooking up with the short lived Tony Molina related CAGED ANIMAL and MOZART (a stint in COLD BEAT too I think?). Busy bloke, to be sure, but the last several years appear to have been consumed by MAGNETIZER, and I dig listening to the sounds branch out as that grown ass kid keeps feeling around in a self made world of bleeps and bloops. I started with Post-Body in 2016 and I keep poking around periodically to see what (if anything) is new and when I heard Town Morpheus it just...stuck. Primitive synths and would-be soundtrack schemes, treat this as a sonic montage that will float you from one realm of your day to the next until the scene fades....with no dialogue. Still hanging onto my SHARP KNIFE record though...those kids were special. 



No comments: