09 January 2023

TRUCIDO

 

I told you yesterday that there was grindcore tomorrow and now that tomorrow is this today and it's time to grind. Relentless and exhausting Dallas grindcore from Trucido...and I fukkn swear you can feel the difference between punks grinding and shitty metal dudes grinding. Fifteen minutes of manic riffing that will make PSUDOKU fans weak, like Japanese hardcore tweaked the to most unintelligible extremes with throat melting vocals...and blast beats. Oh yes, there are blast beats. I crank "Convenience>Humanity." I scrape my jaw off the floor after "Tokyo Grind." And then I blink and "Super Spreader" just ended and I'm just glad that I made it all the way through. I don't even know how people make these sounds, but I'm so very glad that they do. A Collection Of Self-Destruction indeed. 


No comments: