11 January 2023

UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH

 

So I'm in Albuquerque, New Mexico a few weeks ago, digging for tapes in this record store. I grab a few I'm stoked about, a couple I'm curious about, and a $2 cassette that looked like it might have some weird religious chants or some shit. As the store owner is adding everything up, he picks up a copy of Results Oriented and says "Some guy brings these tapes in occasionally - plastic bags with little slips of paper inside. You interested?" And I replied, "Interested? Of course I am. Thank you." I settled up and thought as I was leaving "I feel at home here. They know me."



1 comment:

rev.b said...

I've only visited Albuquerque once many years ago, but I still remember finding all these cool obscure things at a record store there. Glad you're prospecting, thanks for sharing the nuggets.