20 June 2015

TORTURE CORPSE


Genuinely one of the most compelling and indescribable releases I've come across, Invocation Of Nirrti is also one of the best. The seldom used guitar will bring black metal hordes to the altar, but they will be lost and empty upon their arrival...the tracks breathe and grow, and grow more menacing as they do, and then the sound finishes without closure. The first time through, I found myself lying down next to the speakers, mouth agape, in total silence for several minutes after it was complete...I hope the same for you.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't sure what to make of this at first, but I let it keep playing. Turns out it's so sick and weird that you have no choice but to listen to the whole thing, and then listen to it again. So thanks for bringing this sick, weird thing to my attention.

thousandfolded said...

Wow. Some pretty wild sounds here. Can't really tell exactly what's going on but feel compelled to listen. A mystery never to be solved, only experienced.