29 October 2014

L.O.T.I.O.N.


Throbbing industrial beats with swarms of blown out distortion and vocals from the depths of a smoke machine. Simple in their approach but flawless in their execution, L.O.T.I.O.N. breathe death into dark and aggressive electronic music - which should come as no surprise when you think about what the members have done to the other subgenres they have visited. If you want to jump on another bandwagon, that's totally up to you but punks take note: If you want to jump on this bandwagon, then L.O.T.I.O.N. is your bar...and your bar has been set high.




1 comment:

Blacktooth said...

This takes me back to hearing Ministry for the first time. I mean that as a solid compliment. I couldn't tell whether it was punk or electronic or grind or whathefuck... anyways, it sounds fresh and that's a threat to all of the other bad music out there. Thanks for the post!