28 April 2016

ODIO


This one.....fukk. It's just pure and unencumbered brutality. Light speed rippers with black metal guitars churning out blurred fastcore/crust that gives zero fukks. How many fukks? Like I want to piss my pants when I hear this shit and ODIO does not actually give one shit fukk. None. Because they are too busy laying waste to everything. It's from outer fukkn space, this tape - the high vocals are demonic and the low vocals are like short, choppy versions of guttural crust vocals. Seriously though: listen to "Miseria." It's the most bizarre, out of left field shit ever, and you NEED this shit. I mean, if you like to be brutalized. And you're here, so.....

Monterrey, NL // MEXICO // 2003

5 comments:

K said...

Righteous! Many thanks for your curatorial skill and diligence!

Anonymous said...

yes, many thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi Wizard, I find it completely amazing you are able to put one of these up everyday and many thanks for all my listening pleasure! unfortunately for me I usually binge download and missed March and April. Hopefully the BOX issue will get sorted out on their end so I can catch up! Haven't missed a download in several years... my bad for not being more diligent in downloading more often
Chuck

Henry said...

were in this together

Unknown said...

crudote rudote de tierras del norte yeah!
gracias

also if u have time check: https://dzornata.bandcamp.com is awesome! the bass...