21 December 2014

I'M ON BREAK


Taking a little break. A few days in Albuquerque, where LAUGHING DOG and WORD SALAD will be grinding my face to a meaty pulp, and then RITUAL CONTROL heads out for a few dates in Texas and Mexico. See you fools in 2015, when I will continue tirelessly digitizing cassettes, rambling on about a different cassette every damn day, and hoping for some old punk to drop me a line and tell me that there's this box of old demos in their closet that they just "don't have room for anymore."

2 comments:

Mayra said...

please do inform us about the cool places you visit in mexico, i'm going there in february/march and i would very much like to know about it! have a nice and safe travel.

fluorescentskin said...

thank you so much for putting all these demos up all the damn time! this blog and MRR are my small-town lifeline, no joke. hope ya enjoy the break you titan of RAR files, what you do really means something.