29 October 2010

US AGAINST THEM


Some enterprising Quebecer cranked out this amazing mix tape and was selling them for the very reasonable sum of $3, and I can think of few ways this side of beer to better spend that reasonable sum. All killer, not even a hint of filler on this 90 minute rager; there are plenty of hits from RUDIMENTARY PENI, LOST CHERREES, NAKED ("Mid-1930s (Pre War Germany)" is still one of my favorite UK punk songs ever), THE SYSTEM, OMEGA TRIBE and others, but this tape maker did a superb job of sneaking in the deep cuts.  Bands like KULTURKAMPF, ADMIT YOUR SHIT, A.O.A. and TOXIC WASTE fukkn rule this comp - though there is not a single dud during the whole 90 minutes. This is quite possibly the best mix tape I've shared here on TE, so if you like listening to punk, then might I suggest that you listen to this?

6 comments:

SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENTS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the wizard said...

AAHHH....crap. I return home Nov. 2, so I won't be able to do anything about this until then. I checked all the DLs before I left - but technology manages to defeat even the most diligent humans.

SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENTS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
STiG-NZ said...

Am downloading this, I love all these bands but haven't heard this tape. Cheers Robert, how's the beard treating you?

Anonymous said...

Would you mind re-upping this?? It sounds like such an amazing mix!

the wizard said...

re-upped