27 March 2021

SOUNDS OF LIBERATION

 

Are you ready to fall in love? Are you ready to know the feeling of power and control as it seeps into your pores. That's what this 1972 recording is.....power. And the players here are in complete control throughout (hear "We'll Tell You Later," but know that you cannot unhear things like this). Once again, I feel compelled to write at length about a recording that has already been discussed and dissected by those far more knowledgable than me, so.....so I express gratitude to the people who made the sounds and I encourage you to do the same. This is an incredible (and incredibly legendary) recording, transferred onto tape by the folks from Loathed Sound after a welcome reissue that was priced almost immediately out of reach. Sounds Of Liberation deserves to be devoured, 

2 comments:

Ape Mummy said...

I definitely missed out on LSD's tape, so thanks for posting this up.

the wizard said...

That label is gonna be missed for sure....