31 March 2021

DEATH COMM

 

I will never understand this sonic realm. And I will never fully forgive myself for not knowing and seeking more knowledge when there was a mere body of water separating me from it's energy center. Instead, I am a decade and half a nation removed and even 100Mbps doesn't work. Because I wasn't there. The residue left by the world of Fag Tapes is an absolute monolith...DEATH COMM's first cassette takes us back to FT005 and the story continued until that number had increased by a factor of one hundred. You can buy your way in, and you can visit...but you can't live it unless you lived it. As usual and like most of the rest of us, I'm just playing catch up. So....good luck, and think about the journey into the past that lies ahead of you. 

All nostalgia and self deprecation aside, and though I've only scratched the surface, this is genuinely one of my favorite Fag Tapes releases. Whatever that's worth...

No comments: