22 May 2020

FUCKFACE


Everything that I said yesterday? It all applies to this band and this cassette as well. We dubbed and assembled an unknown quantity, one at a time, to send to promoters (read "promoters") before a series of consecutive tours that lasted almost six months in total. A couple of songs from our first EP, a song from the HICKEY split with different lyrics, and what I think is the only FUCKFACE recording of "Hedonistic Calculus," which was leftover from our time as MULTIPLE CHOICE and always one of my favorite songs to play. Just another artifact.

For those interested, all of the FUCKFACE releases are now available on most streaming platforms. So if you ever felt like asking your mom's Smart Speaker to "play Big Pile O' Cocaine by Fuckface," then now is your chance.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did this on my mom's friend's Alexa and it worked. Fuck yeah.