18 January 2013

DUAL FORM


You know when you go into those record stores where there's just a ton of shit and it doesn't even seem worth spending the time looking for something you will like? Well if you ever needed a reason to keep digging, here it is. Dual Form is a two cassette, 60 minute journey through sound that I never would have come across were it not for perseverance and a desire to hear things I have never heard...electronic music, synth drenched other music weirdness, aural hipsters colliding with infectious beats and more. A world of sound is represented on this compilation - my introduction to a world of artists previously unknown to me. See, the discount bin is totally worthwhile.

6 comments:

music not noise said...

I'm a huge fan of the discount bin-got lots of great stuff from them over the years. Can't wait to hear this when I get home later !

Blacktooth said...

Greetings, there is so much crazy music on this compilation. Too much too much. Thanks for posting. It's an artifact...

Monte said...

This is great. Kinda reminds me of the sounds coming out of the current Witch House movement (mangled hip hop, strange samples, skittery beats, dark ambient all scrunched together). Thanks for posting!

Monte said...

This is great. Kinda reminds me of the sounds coming out of the current Witch House movement (mangled hip hop, strange samples, skittery beats, dark ambient all scrunched together). Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

dear Terminal Escape...I am a big fan of your blog...keep it up...knowledge you sharing with us is invaluable...recent Trashley/Harshist posts are HUGE surprise...tnx...and btw could you please re-up ^this compilation

the wizard said...

re-upped