08 February 2022

MALICE



Someone wrote me about this one a few days back, and their message reminded me that I hadn't pulled MALICE out in far too long. I initially posted this demo in 2009, when The Escape was just a few weeks old, and I swear it sounds even more special years later. The band lands somewhere between more standard hard driving UK82 fare and the brainier Bluurg and/or small town Welsh punk of the time. Making their own rules and just being fucking punk....very happy that I came back to MALICE. But now I'm really after the other tape, if it actually exists. 


3 comments:

Bastard said...

Please re-up the first Demo. Thanx

SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENTS said...

oh it exists sadly it has none of the power of this tape owned it but i traded it i have it on mp3 can send you a link for that demo

https://www.discogs.com/release/8219295-Malice-Malice

the wizard said...

@Bastard - This IS the first demo.

@Gabe - Would definitely love to hear it. And if it's sub-par then maybe I can stop searching for it, hehe