26 April 2020

LUOMO


I'm pretty sure that Mikko from HERO DISHONEST brought this along for their 2004 US tour (the origins of which have probably been covered in these pages previously and are rooted in good natured shit talking that grew into a long lasting friendship). Some tracks from LUOMO's 2003 The Present Lover full length with a killer hi-NRG road mix. I had never heard of LUOMO before this cassette (honestly, aside from this cassette I still haven't) but the combination of a well crafted tape and good memories from a good has led me to keep this re-purposed SKC-LX around for 15+ years now. Not that most readers here will be hitting any kinds of roads any time soon...but the memories are still there, the desire is still there, and the jams are still here. This reminds me, I need to respond to Jussi's email...

No comments: