11 April 2020

CRIPPLED FOX


Strap in. California obsessed. Skate Obsessed. Thrash obsessed. DIY obsessed. This is thrashcore. "Crossover Is Thrashcore." "Flip Up Your Cap." "Slam The Streets." "Mosh With Fun! Not Violent!" "Enter The Thrashing Youth." "What's With da DIY?" "Thrashcore Attack." "Wish I Could Skate A Ramp." "Chicken Mosh On Venice Beach." "Mosh With da Living Dead." "Skating A Pool In Venice." You get the idea....and if I can't sell you with song titles: 96 tracks. 76 minutes. Like I said earlier: Strap in. I first heard of CRIPPLED FOX from their ripping split with Brazil's LEI DO CÃO and I've tried to keep an eye out ever since...clearly a lot of shit has slipped by me, but our friends at Drinkin' Beer In Bandana Records did international thrashers a service by putting all of this in one place. Serious, funny, and deadly fucking serious full speed thrash assault, this Hungarian outfit is just fukkn unreal. Pay special attention to "Bow To da System," which is essentially a perfect thrashcore song...and mostly: Strap in.


1 comment:

Honquijote said...

- Thanks a lot for sharing...