23 March 2015

AJUNDANTI DI PAPI NOEL


Man, all you monkeys that want to hear new sounds of blown out chaos? You need to be looking to shit like this, because these mutants were taking noise not music to new levels twenty years ago. I'm not talking about "distortion as adornment" hardcore, I'm talking about a relentless freak frenzy of grinding, tuneless Brasilian mayhem - shit that would be revered if it were from somewhere that people thought was cool (and for the record, at the risk of embarrassing myself with a sweeping generalization, most of Brasil is infinitely cooler than the town where you live) but instead it's some '90s band from a place you've never been. For the select (and wise) few who like to have their faces melted and their minds blown, I give you AJUNDANTI DI PAPI NOEL. As always, you're welcome.


1 comment:

MarsHottentot said...

My only comeback would be - who knew about this stuff? By the 90's, I had long since stopped reading MRR (I was a Bananafish reader), the internet didn't exist as it does now... we just didn't know, man!!

Anyway - thanks for this! Sounds right up my alley!