12 January 2013

SIN DIOS


In the mid '90s stories of their live shows and their fierce political stance starting trickling into my life, and though their records were more melodic than most of the generi-crust I was listening to at the time, the sound of SIN DIOS caught me instantly. As the cover suggests, this cassette compiles releases from 1991 and 1993, lightning fast and hopelessly catchy Spanish hardcore punk, like SUBTERRANEAN KIDS or ROUSE presented for (and with the intention of) motivating and radicalizing what was then a new generation of punks. Maybe it'll work now too.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such an awesome band, everything they've ever done is awesome. really surprised they are not more reknown.

music not noise said...

I somehow always managed to overlook this band. Today I'm paying attention, and it seems I have a lot of catching up to do! Thanks!

zhollows said...

My favorite Spanish band of the 90s for sure! So catchy.