14 January 2013

PURE GROUND


I will return to raging studded distorted Noise Not Music next Monday, but I figure since a healthy chunk of that scene is fast becoming obsessed with goth sounds that this PURE GROUND cassette might not be too much of a stretch. Robotic and stark electronic sounds equally at home in a dark corner or on a crowded dancefloor, these four tracks are total winners. From primitive industrial sounds to modern smart reinterpretations of infectious synthesizers in 20 minutes or less. A total killer.

From Chondritic Sound, of course.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your site while looking for the draperomania tape. I would just like to thank you for posting all this great music. BEN

Chad Weatherford said...

I've been digging this. Now I'm about to check out this dual form business. My hard drive hates me for coming here.

Anonymous said...

hey there! any chance of a re-up on this one?

the wizard said...

re-upped