15 July 2022

KANTA KANTA

 

I've been to exactly two shows since I first saw them in June 2021, so it's not very bold to say "I haven't seen a band as good as KANTA KANTA in a fucking year!" but believe me when I say that I probably won't see a band as powerful as KANTA KANTA for the rest of this year and beyond. Steel yourself, the next four minutes are going to blow you away, and Frankie's vocals in "Minana Sakit" will just fukkn ruin you. Another killer from the folks at Aklasan Records

ETERNAL GARDENS
=====
Hitting the road for a couple of weeks with SUBHUMANS - west coast with a touch of Arizona and Nevada to keep things spicy. Stop by if you want to say hello to the top half of my face, wear a fukkn mask, and support local DIY punk as safely as you can. I'm going to be supporting local DIY punk by watching KANTA KANTA open the show in San Francisco tonight. If you bring me punk and hardcore tapes and I'll probably trade you for a spot on the guest list. 

No comments: