25 May 2013

SOCKEYE // VACATION


Terminal Escape will be taking some time off. A few shows with SUBHUMANS, a weekend in Austin for some fest thing, two NO STATIK shows (one at 3:00am and one at 11:00am, which is pretty stupid) and the first show with my new band RITUAL CONTROL. The Escape will be back in action in ten days or so (I know there are a lot of requests for re-ups, I'll get those sorted when I get back), but I'll leave you with SOCKEYE. No introduction should be required, but if this is your first taste of Stow, Ohio's weirdest export then I simply ask you to take a deep breath. 


Also - I did an interview for the excellent Drug Punk blog last week. It's not often enough that an interview makes me think, and I appreciate the opportunity.


3 comments:

Chad Weatherford said...

dude i would go check out no statik at 11 am if someone had a pot of coffee waiting for me...

Anonymous said...

so in ten days so, we can hope to see a few shows from subhumans on the escape is terminal :-)

yellow.eyes said...

Thanks for this. I need MP3s of the "Send Email to Your Dick" tape; I can't find mine