01 April 2024

ANOTHER SOCIAL DISEASE

 



Recorded in 2011 like a throwback to 1994 New England political crust, ANOTHER SOCIAL DISEASE are a band I would have loved to have seen in the early '00s when that era was still fresh on my mind. Hell - I would have loved to see them in any era, but I feel like 2002 was probably the sweet spot for these tracks getting under my skin. Churning metal-tinged ferocity with perfect guitar tone/s, and there's something about the way this dude barks that really makes me want to crank some MANKIND? this morning. Then again...isn't there a part of me that wants to crank some MANKIND? every morning? We got this tape (likely available in your local bargain bin in 12" vinyl format) and a two song slammer a few years later and then....poof. That's all, so appreciate what you've got. 


No comments: