23 April 2023

VANISHING DMC

 



A monster collection of freaked out noise punk tracks from a trio assembled to highlight the genius of FLAMING DRAGONS OF MIDDLE EARTH frontman Danny Cruz, who passed in 2017. VANISHING DMC were a vehicle for Cruz's vocals as much as for his unique sonic creativity, and the result lands somewhere between KARP and THE NIPPLE 5...heavy and weird. The love and respect that went into this posthumous 2020 release is clear...and nothing sounds like VANISHING DMC.






1 comment:

Icky said...

I turned off the Reek of Putrefaction I had thrown on to start my early Sunday morning after downloading this.
And I am not mad at all!
I knew nothing about any of the persons or bands mentioned in the post prior to reading this.
What a fucking (breakfast) gem!
Thanks as always.