05 November 2021

MEGA METAL MIXTAPE EXCHANGE

 

I only meant to pull out of this mixtape exchange club temporarily, but that was damn near a year ago at this point so I suppose maybe my departure will be permanent. On the one hand, my time management skills leave a fair bit to be desired - which is to say that I love to spend a day (or more) putting a ripping tape together, but there are very likely many things that I should be doing instead. On the other hand, when one does not give, then one may not receive. And slammers like the fifth volume Broken Teeth in the mailbox is surely a compelling argument in favor of making more mix tapes and diving back into The Exchange. These are the quandaries that consume me, dear reader: Should I make more mix tapes or should I not make more mix tapes? It's important shit, clearly.


1 comment:

Yer Mama said...

MORE dammit!