Different presentations of these songs are on the THEIST tape I posted a few years ago, but I enjoyed revisiting this absolute bulldozer so much that I figured there must be some would-be interested parties who may have missed out the first time around. A glorious amalgamation of epic stadium crust and crushing doomsludge...and then they go fast, and when they go fast I suggest you strap in. The closer "At The End Of The Maze" probably captures all of the power most effectively (makes sense that it's the closer then, no?), building on everything from the stoner grooves that open "Antidogma" to the breakneck epic DBeat assault of "Endless Lust" and the atmospheric interludes "Aeon" and "Arche" that separate this release from their other self titled cassette.
Here I am in 2026 listening to a recording from 2014...wishing it was 2003.
Here I am in 2026 listening to a recording from 2014...wishing it was 2003.



No comments:
Post a Comment