29 April 2017

HUMAN ADULT BAND // PENIS IN VAGINA


I haven't forgotten about you, but I was in sunny Southern California for a few days and the time that I had planned to spend (at the very last minute, naturally) stocking up daily posts for you to enjoy I instead spent on the phone with lawyers and bankers trying to sort out the mind numbing shitshow that is the estate of my dead father. And then I went to LA with FUTURO and it was fukkn great, but now I'm back and you can have your tapes again. Every day. The way you like it. 


HUMAN ADULT BAND (still active) play weird drugged out/drawn out noise rock, their side was recorded live in 2005. Don't really know too much about PENIS IN VAGINA on the flip....I tried using the internet to search for their name. I suggest you try doing that as well, and let me know how it works out for you.




1 comment:

Dk said...

Sorry to hear about your father. I don't know how your relationship with him was, but losing a parent in any case is something many hearts often dread. My thoughts are with you, friend. Thanks for today's palate cleansing noise injection, and happy to hear about the company Futuro held with you in sunny SoCal.