18 August 2023

DIY CONSPIRACY VOL.4

 

If I was good at this, then I would have posted all twelve volumes in succession, starting with the first. I did start with the first (well over a year ago) but the world of tapes is a distracting world and I will never apologize for getting buried or distracted by sound. In fact I love it. The fourth volume is another international affair - fourteen bursts of intense hardcore and punk from LÜGER (Croatia), DISSIDENT (Indonesia), XIAO (Sweden), ORPHANAGE NAMED EARTH (Poland), WALK ALONE (Ukraine), EFA SUPERTRAMP (Wales) and several others (you do the math - I said fourteen, remember?). Quality level (as with all of these comps) is through the roof, I'm taking CHØRNOBYL and DDM as my two favorites but there are no losers here. Except you....if you don't listen. 


No comments: