09 June 2017

TIMELINE


From the north shore of the Black Sea in Ukraine....hard hitting midpaced SXE hardcore knows no boundaries, no borders. Melodic and melancholic, TIMELINE create tension with their almost casual approach, never unleashing but always teetering right on the edge with spoken/shouted vocals expectant and fierce. There are only four tracks here, and I confess that it took two of them for me to really lock into what TIMELINE were up to...but the power of technology makes repeat listens effortless, and I've listened to "Fume" five times this morning. So far.

1 comment:

kingpossum said...

I started my listen with "Fume" based on your review. If that's the only tune they'd ever done their position in history would be secured. Monster riff. Monster release. Hearty thanks for the post.