30 January 2015

FEASTS OF BLAZE vol. 2


I could just list the bands on this mix tape and you would knock over your coffee lurching for the download...or I could just tell you that some punks from LA are about to take all you retro goth mutants to fucking school. Deep cuts galore, no proto-punk pretense, and the closest Feasts Of Blaze gets to mainstream is THIS MORTAL COIL. I hadn't heard of more than half of the bands included, and this is the shit that got me through my adolescence before I found out what DIY punk was...suffice to say that my ears were pretty juiced to hear this tape. You get Volume 2 first because I like it better than Volume 1, but you'll get that one soon. Don't worry.



1 comment:

EL Thunder said...

I am from a year 2020. Thank you very for upload!! Greetings from Russia :)