29 January 2014

PROCESS


You can say that raw DBeat hardcore with howled vocals is played out if you want, but be forewarned that doing so will deprive you of the finest nine minutes of your day. Gainesville's PROCESS are blistering mayhem at its finest - the only thing that touches the fury of the drums is the sporadic but brilliant bursts of lead guitar. I'm guessing everything here is beyond calculated, but when the math adds up like this, I can't imagine anyone complaining (listen to the opening riff in "Give Thanks" and tell me I'm wrong). The magic is lurking behind the highlighted text below...and the decision is yours. I think you're worth it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is really great cassette, these guy also released a 7" titled Our Future? What Future? equally great to the demo, thanks for posting this nice shit of noise.