28 June 2013

1in12 PEOPLE COMPIE (with extra 15% value included!)


A mix tape that Dick made for the punks at the 1in12 in Bradford circa 1989, and I'm quite happy that it made it into my hands. Definitely a time warp, with several bands that time has forgotten. A few undeniable creamers on here, a coupla definite classics and some tracks from bands I never really dug but enjoyed hearing in this context. Included bands can be found in the comments, so you can either download blind (like a real punk) or take a sneak peak to see if it's cool enough for you.

Just when I thought that my truth erased confusion // that's when I asked myself what's real and what's illusion

1 comment:

the wizard said...

BUTTHOLE SURFERS, JESUS CHRYSLER, 76% UNCERTAIN, VICTIMS FAMILY, DAYGLO ABORTIONS, GRAY MATTER....there's a lot more.