18 May 2013

BRAIN TUMORS


I don't always make good decisions. Like there was the time that BRAIN TUMORS played in San Francisco, probably with some other bands that I really like. I didn't go to the show, I did something else instead (I was probably working about two blocks from this particular venue). But since I don't even remember what I was doing instead and I do remember that I didn't see BRAIN TUMORS, then clearly I made a bad decision that day. It's cool though, because I have this demo and on other days since the day of the BRAIN TUMORS show that I missed I have probably made some pretty good decisions. 


And speaking of bad decisions, some dude in Santa Cruz is having a show today with ABSURDO, CONQUEST FOR DEATH, DIE HARD, REPLICA, NO STATIK, FAMILY STONED.
In his apartment.

No comments: