28 February 2013

ATTENTION

While I am still engaging with Mediafire to recover the bulk of Terminal Escape's back catalog, I am not optimistic that the outcome will be positive. Most recently, my account has been hit with a litany of violations due to supposed offensive content that range from ANAL WARHEAD and CUM STAIN to I'm Buck Naked and Wessex '81, making it clear that the files are not actually being flagged for their content, but rather falling victim to blanket searches for generic keywords. If you are interested in an older Terminal Escape (or Escape Is Terminal) post, please leave a comment or send me an email and I will repair the link whenever possible (it is almost always possible). I have started a list at the bottom of the main screen where I will add recently replaced links.

14 comments:

Harvester said...

"wessex" That's pretty weak.

the wizard said...

Asexuals. Sex Hair. Naked live.
The shit is beyond ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

Switch to Zippyshare

WC said...

Glad I've been keeping on top of this shit, sorry for people just now catching onto your great blog.

BTW I'm in Tulsa, Dan Riffe is mi hombre y mi amigo. Love your posts about ye olde Tulsa. Salud!

the wizard said...

I started using Opendrive a few weeks ago, and it has been fine so far. Tried Zippyshare as well, but Opendrive was a little more user friendly....

Jimmy said...

Mediafire has been flagging some of my posts too. I posted a Red Tide demo and it was flagged because ONE song is available on a compilation CD that can be purchased through Amazon. I switched those flagged folders over to Dropbox. I'll see how that goes. Good luck, love your blog!

http://melonvillehc.blogspot.ca/

Chris said...

man that is sucky - hopefully works out

Max said...

Would you please re-upload the MONUMENTS TO RUINS and the SANCTUS IUDA posts?

the wizard said...

Monuments To Ruins and Sanctus Iuda re-upped.

Less optimistic than ever that I will get my Mediafire account restored, but I have no interest in stopping, so I will continue replacing links by request...

M. said...

fuck mediafire. recently they deleted all my files also!

SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENTS said...

just tried give some suport but ive been denied

andrewbigdoor said...

if possible, could you please re-up "Communion - Their Despair in Gentle Things"? would be amazing, thanks!

Anonymous said...

if it is possible, could you please repose eunuch??

thanks!

the wizard said...

communion. eunuch.
Done.